Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Thinking it is living it

‘Oh my God, she is gorgeous!’ Her long slim legs vanished into a tight behind. Her youthful skin covered her beautiful facial features with such grace. She whooshed past me carrying the sweetest smile ever to visit a human face. Bang! I walked into a lamp post. Startled I looked around to see who was watching, and then was startled again when I looked at the lamp post to see a face smiling back at me. The spirit of wisdom chuckled, ‘I could arrange a meeting with her if you like.’ I rubbed my head where I hit it against the spiritual prankster, ‘That’s okay, she is just great fantasy material.’

‘Be careful!’ he warned as he turned into vapor and headed for the nearest storm drain, ‘if you can think it, you can do it!’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment