Sunday, 19 July 2015

True Freedom

‘It is their shortsightedness, and willingness to live in bondage, when freedom is so close to them that frustrates me.’ I had been observing the progression of man through time, and was troubled by what I saw. ‘Unfortunately, man regards love as weakness, as it makes them vulnerable.’ The spirit of wisdom hovered over my opinion to bring understanding, ‘Humans turn to materialistic trappings of wealth, pride of life, and the lust of the flesh. These very things that promise freedom, imprisons them.’


‘Love is not bondage’ I stamped. I thought of the courage and strength your love brought me. My soul is free to soar, knowing it has a welcoming place with you, to which it may return. ‘Freedom in love is experienced only when that love is selfless!’ The spirit of wisdom turned to you and saluted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment