Sunday, 19 July 2015

Universal Magnet

‘Oh stop all you’re whining!’ The spirit of wisdom was tired of all my complaining, ‘It’s really not that bad!’
‘It all right for you,’ I spat, ‘you don’t have to deal with daily living.’
The spirit of wisdom whipped me around. We stood facing each other, our noses only centimeters apart. ‘Let me tell you how it is,’ he spoke slowly. ‘Your focused attention is like a magnet, attracting and repelling throughout the universe. Your focus on what you have lost will repel anything you have left. You will lose it all. By focusing on what you have gained with gratitude, will attract more good things, and still more will be added to you.’
Then the spirit of wisdom vanished, leaving me to wonder what my universal magnet was doing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment