Sunday, 2 August 2015

Dumb Luck vs Beliefs

‘Wow!’ I was having a long run of very good fortune in my life. Just dumb luck, I thought.
‘Do you really believe that in this realm of planned coincidence and perfect timing, all that has happened to you is just luck.?’ Smiling I hugged my lotto winnings cheque and I nodded my. ‘It happens to be a lot more than just good karma!’ The spirit of wisdom scowled at me. 
‘What could I do that would possibly bring all this unexpected blessing across my path?’ I asked, pondering how I would spend my new cash income. 
‘You have a super belief system that grabs the Fathers attention.’ The spirit folded his arms. ‘What is it that I believe that gets heaven to bless me so?’

‘You believe that you are always in the right place at the right time!’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment