Sunday, 9 August 2015

No wood - No Fire

I flung the door shut with a bang! Friends gossip about me had reached my ears. I wanted to get on the phone and do some fighting.


Ouch.’ Said the spirit of wisdom bluntly. He had turned himself in to a small red ball, and rolled around amusing the cat.. ‘And to what do we owe you good mood this afternoon?’ He un-balled himself into his familiar shape. His sudden shape change caused the cat to hiss and speed off into another part of the building.

I began relaying the story to the spirit, as I dumped my body onto the couch. ‘I really should say something.’ I concluded.

‘For the lack of wood, the fire goes out,’ said the spirit as he returned to the ball shape, ‘and where there is no whisperer, contention ceases.’ He said bouncing out of sight in search of his feline friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment