Friday, 14 August 2015

Road not Travelled

‘The journey does not end just because the road does.’ said the spirit of wisdom. He was floating above me, smiling at the confused look on my face. I had chosen to travel down a path in the wilderness that was less traveled, but it was a path nonetheless. 



I had walked along this route wide eyed and ready for adventure, when I noticed the path ended before me.
I was confronted with real choice for the first time. The path could take on any direction I chose. I would no longer be walking along routes decided by road makers, but along routes to destination I choose. I moved from being a traveler to a path maker. ‘Life’s true adventures and discoveries only start when we cut our own road.’ The spirit of wisdom urged me to move. I picked a point in the distance and left the road less traveled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment