Thursday, 17 September 2015

Erase Communication

‘He just got the wrong idea.’ I sat with my arms folded during the interrogation. The spirit of wisdom was not impressed with my attempts.
I had tried to communicate, unsuccessfully, with a difficult human being. ‘Did you do the positive communication body language I taught you?’ The spirit was adamant that I must try again. ‘He took everything I did the wrong way.’ I was exasperated. ‘I eventually decided to stop everything. I decided to not communicate to him at all.’ The spirit stopped and stared at me. His eyes were wide and wild. ‘Every facial expression,’ he started quietly, ‘Every gesture, even silence is communication.’ The spirit’s temper was making his body illuminate a blue and purple hue.  He spoke louder as he went, finally shouting, ‘You cannot not communicate!’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment