Friday, 2 October 2015

The Wealth Within

‘Seeking to connect to the greater conscience, is as one locked up in a kings treasury, trying to escape to find wealth!’ 


The Spirit of Wisdom melted into the delicate tissue of my brain matter and communed with my mind as I slept. ‘I don’t understand,’ I said. I had asked the spirit if there was not an easy way to connect into the greater universal consciousness. 

I wanted to be able to tap into the wisdom of great teachers, philosophers and magicians of times past. I wanted access to the wealth of knowledge, experience and power that lies waiting in the realms of the greater consciousness. I wanted a heart to understand and experience, rather than information to just know the greater conscience. 

‘Every mind is part of, and makes up the greater conscience. Seeking to connect to it, in some external fashion is foolish. One merely needs to understand the mind which you possess, and learn to interpret the signals from the conscience correctly.’
‘I am already connected?’

‘The Great Book says that Father has already given you all things that pertain unto life and godliness. One merely needs to learn to tap into the resources within.’

No comments:

Post a Comment