Sunday, 4 October 2015

Wrestle for Attention

‘Fight for her!!’ My blood boiled in my veins, ‘I wont fight for her!’ The spirit of wisdom had given me dating advice which did not agree with my views. ‘Why not?’ he barked. 

A stranger had moved in on my long term relationship with the woman of my dreams. They shared similar interests and he won her heart very quickly. She was struggling with her feelings of affection for him.

‘I have given her ten years of my life. I have waited patiently for her every day for the past ten years. I have made sacrifice after sacrifice to accommodate her opinions, view and wants. I want her to fight for me. I give her everything I have, everything I am, now I must wrestle for her attention? NO! If she does not want to be here then she must go!’

No comments:

Post a Comment